Hi Jim,

Yeah, it is hard when you are looking for realism, but I think I've
solved this staircase issue. I've looked through my archive and have
found some alternative stone step sounds. They aren't bad, and they
are different enough from the stone floor sounds that you'll instantly
know this is the top or bottom of a stone staircase rather than just
the floor. Which is really all that counts.