Thank you for your encouragements. But there is something very important to note: I'm more likely to make scrabble than risk, for a very simple reason: I have already played scrabble and know how to play, but I have never played risk. If I want to developp something I have never pleyed, somebody must send me all game details: complete rules, but also how very precisely are board, dice, cards, tokens, etc. It's actually difficult. But not totally impracticable if I have all the data I need.