I read the wikipedia page and it seems to be perfectly doable for the playroom. The world map will just have to be arranged so that it goes on a squared grid. However, the wikipedia article is of course not precise enough on certain points. Missing are: * Exact connections between countries, especially where are links over oceans * Exact card contents. As I understood, there are 72 cards in total, one for each country, 2 jokers and 28 missions. But are unused missions always in the deck ? It looks strange... because you could guess what is your opponents' mission. so 28 cards may be unclear. * Battle rules kept me in doubt: they first say that you can't send more than 3 attackers against 2 defenders, and further they say that you can send any attackers as you wish and continue until a region is totally defeated. I must have missed something.