From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] swamp problem with ammo count when unloading

Hi Jeremy, When i start the game with no field kit and med kit, and collect
a field kit outside, it will have a med kit in it. but when i unload, my med
kit count becomes 0. but if i already have med kits at the start, the count
is correct. Not sure but i think this also happened to the 2 short gun
shells that were in my short gun.
I think this has got to do with if we start the game and collect a weapon,
it is loaded. but if we donate it and collect again, it is empty. This is
also 1 reason people exit game and re-enter a lot. Whether the weapon is
empty or loaded i am ok, but i think it should be standardised.

锦发/Steady Goh