Wait we whent from 1.2 to 1.9, or am I missing something major?

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Kaldobsky <jer...@kaldobsky.com
To: audyssey <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:24:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp needs some volunteer testers

The version 1.9b update is still being finished up, but in the mean time I am looking for volunteers to help search for bugs. A separate test server has been set up and it is running a test version of 1.9. I only plan to maintain this test server for a day or two while I clear up the few remaining code issues. If anyone is interested in giving this a try, here is the download link. Be warned that the character you play during this test will be gone once the testing is finished, so don't get too attached to it Haha. Also, because this test would overwrite many files, keep it in a separate folder from your normal Swamp game!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6855861/SwampTest.zip

You'll notice new options when you browse through the Safe zone menu. Once you reach level 10, the next area can be accessed from the blown up building that is south on Green lane. You'll go into the entrance sewer pipe and press Enter. The instance missions are working but don't try to cancel a mission after you've created it. That's the part I'm still working on so it will just end up giving you a bunch of garbage messages.

Because this is just a test, I will pop in to give people weapons and ammo in order to help everyone level up faster. I'm heading to bed right now though, so that extra help won't show up until the morning. :) Once I've finished up the code and fixed any problems this test reveals, I'll officially switch things over and update Swamp to this version. Good luck and thanks in advance to anyone willing to test!