To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:45 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Hi Dark

I don't know, for some reason hearing the same human speech over and over in a game bothers me. But hearing the same sapi5 voice over and over does not.

Now if I had sight and saw a human on the screen, I would expect to hear human speech. But when I had sight, nothing on the screen looked anything like a human.

BFN

    Jim

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some darned good ideas!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA