To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] contacting dark again and again

Hi Dark,
I used my user name and password that I got in 2006 but it didn't work.
So I just registered with a different name and password but that didn't work either. I used the same email address, so maybe I am registered with a different user name and password but I can't contact you privately to discuss this problem.
Phil