type level
when you get the required exp for a class say, cleric ya can type level cleric

----- Original Message ----- From: "MissWings" <misswi...@lorettotel.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon and Disappearing Items

I was wondering why the NPC I killed last night came back to life on me! Guess I know why now! It means I have a duplicate of what he was wearing, but maybe I can sell it somewhere, though I haven't figured out just where yet. I'm a level five mage, and I just started playing last night.

On an unrelated note, is it possible to have more than one class, or are you limited to the class you choose when you first create your character?