Oh wow, never new that, thanks. I'm playing buy guess, not sure on what to
do or what's the best weapon to use.
Thanks for the thip

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 6:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Shopkeepers in alter was: Re: Alter
AeonandDisappearing Items

Hi Kerry.

Firstly, make sure to read signs, sinse often they have directions to banks,

trainers and other important stuff in towns. If there is no sign, to find
the bank in any town, just type where bank. Where shop, where waypoint and
where npc name also work. This will give you a general idea what direction
something is from your current location rather than step by step directions
as a sign would, but can still be useful (the where npc command I find great

for delivery type missions).

hth.

beware the grue!

dark.