To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 7:49 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Voices For Swamp

Greetings List.

I'd just like to take a bit of time to remind you all that Swamp is still looking for vocal talent contributions. It's been a week since Aprone's post, and I've so far only got 11 viable voice selections from nine vocalists. That seems disappointingly few to me, and I'd like to urge those of you who enjoy Swamp and have been wanting to be a part of it to take this opportunity and contribute your voice to the project.

It doesn't take much time (an hour at most), and you get the chance to be a part of one of the most popular games in the Audio Games community.

I'd also like to urge any female list members to contribute their voice, as we currently only have one viable female selection (two, if I can get one of the volunteers to resubmit her entry). Time and again I've heard requests for female voices in Swamp, and I am only able to deliver what you guys give me to work with.

I tried to add Aprone's original email to this one, but it seems that the size limit on the list won't let me make such a post. Below, therefore, is a link to the a discussion forum on Audiogames which contains Aprone's original email, as well as some comments and clarifications. Feel free to ask questions either here or there.
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=7205

Again, I'd like to urge each and every one of you who enjoys Swamp to take at most an hour out of your time and give something back to one of the most popular audio Games to date. Thank you in advanced to those who have or are going to submit an entry, and I look forward to having you be a part of the Swamp epidemic.

Kai