Greetings Lori.

Record where ever you like, just use the best microphone you've got. Don't worry about editing it. I actually don't want people to edit it. I'd like the editing left up to me.

Someone recorded multiple recordings and then joined them all together so it'd make one file to fit my criteria. That actually made my work a hundred times harder, since I then had to compensate for the different clips with different methods of removing background noise (which is why I want people to record into one long unedited file).

Basically, hit record, record the entirety of your session, save it, send it. Let me worry about cutting out all the detritus. If you're worried about picking up jaws, just read what you have to, then start speaking once jaws stops talking. I'll edit out any excess material.

Kai