Here are the events scheduled for Friday, March 2nd:

Zilch
1:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Diane
Location: Come Roll Them Dice
Roll the dice and take your chances! Try to snag as many points as
possible but you better know when to quit otherwise, you'll lose it all
and Zilch out! Drop by for some fun and excitement because you never know
who will win until the final dice roll! No software to download and it
only takes a few minutes to get the hang of the game. Polished Zilch
players and new folk are most welcome!

Spending Time in God's Word
7:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Diane

Location:  House of Our Lord

Come and join Diane tonight, at 7pm eastern for time in the word The Scriptures
are below.

Ecclesiastes 3
1   To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the
heaven:
2   A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck
up that which is planted;
3   A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to
build up;
4   A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

We will discuss how these verses have affected your life and will continue the
rest of this chapter next week.

Smart Alec

8:00 PM
Hosted by Julie and Sherry
Location:  Game Zone
Join Julie and Sherry tonight in the Game Zone.  We will be hosting  a  fun and
challengeing game of Smart Alec. This is a   team game of Who am I, what am I,
or where am I. If your team gets the answer on the first clue you will score 10
points. For each additional clue that your team is given you will be deducted a
point. After each round both teams will recieve a Smart Alec 2 part, ten point
bonus card. At the end of the game one team will be declared Smart Alecs. Hope
to see y'all there.

Family Feud
9:15 PM eastern
Hosted by Kate
Location:  Game Zone
Tonight, Kate will host Family Feud. Kate will ask questions from a survey of
100 people and you try to come up with the 5 most popular answers.
It is loads of fun, so come on in and join us!

Have a great weekend!