Here are the events scheduled for Friday, May 4th:

Zilch
1:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Diane
Location: Come Roll Them Dice
Roll the dice and take your chances! Try to snag as many points as
possible but you better know when to quit otherwise, you'll lose it all
and Zilch out! Join us for this exciting dice game that's real simple to
play and its loads of fun. Be sure to arrive early to grab a seat,
otherwise, you can join the studio audience and root on the players.

Spending Time in God's Word
6:30 PM eastern

Hosted by Diane

Location: House of Our Lord

Hi all!  Come and join Evangelist Diane from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM eastern as we
look at judging what a good topic I think we all can relate to and discuss.
The scriptures will be coming out of Matthew 7:1-5 listed below look forward to
spending time with you in looking at Gods word, and please bring your prayer
request or any music you might want to play.

Matthew 7
1   Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2   For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure
ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3   And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considers
not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4   Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine
eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5   Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then
shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Smart Alec
8:00 PM
Hosted by Julie and Sherry
Location: Game Zone
Join Julie and Sherry tonight in the Game Zone. We will be hosting a fun and
challenging game of Smart Alec. This is a team game of Who am I, what
am I, or where am I. If your team gets the answer on the first clue you will

 score 10 points. For each additional clue that your team is given you will be
deducted a point. After each round both teams will receive a Smart Alec 2
part, ten point bonus card. At the end of the game one team will be declared
Smart Alecs. Hope to see y'all there.

Family Feud
9:15 PM eastern
Hosted by Kate
    Location: Game Zone
Tonight, Kate will host Family Feud. Kate will ask questions from a survey
of 100 people and you try to come up with the 5 most popular answers.
It is loads of fun, so come on in and join us!

Have a great weekend!

you! are! finished!