Here are the events scheduled for Friday, May 25th:

Zilch
1:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Diane
Location: Come Roll Them Dice
Roll the dice and take your chances! Try to snag as many points as
possible but you better know when to quit otherwise, you'll lose it all
and Zilch out! Join us for this exciting dice game that's real simple to
play and its loads of fun. Be sure to arrive early to grab a seat,
otherwise, you can join the studio audience and root on the players.

Spending Time in God's Word
7:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Diane
Location: House of Our Lord
Hi all! Come and join Evangelist Diane for Spending Time in God's Word Friday
tonight at 7:00 PM eastern. We will be looking at 2 Peter 1:1-9 which deals
with our conduct toward each other and God's Scriptures are below. Last week we
discussed Psalms chapter 91 and we had a great discussion so praying for the
same this week, so looking forward to see you. Scriptures is below:

1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have
obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our
Savior Jesus Christ:
2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of
Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power has given unto us all things that pertain unto
life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory
and virtue:
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by
these all of you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the
corruption that is in the world through lust.
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to
virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge willful restrain; and to willful restrain patience; and to
patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness love. (o.
agape)
8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that all of you
shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus
Christ.
9 But he that lacks these things is blind, and cannot see far off, and has
forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Have a nice weekend!