This is actually pretty typical of the fps genre. Especially multiplayer ones... if you die or get killed by another player, you always lose your weapon... and the point is to stay alive as long as you can hold out and kill as many things as you can. But personally, I think that because Swamp uses a system more like rpgs where you buy your weapons you should be able to have at least your personalized item box or something at the safe zone so you don't lose absolutely everything. Even resident Evil games have this, where in every place where you can save a game you can drop things in your item box or get other equipment you put away earlier, and I think this would be a good idea . I just spent so much time getting rep, buy something good and then die and lose it ad have to regain all that lost rep, and it is absolutely infuriating. haha ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp missions and death

That's why we need a locker system, at least for diessel and perhaps other things u might choose to save. ----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 1:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] swamp missions and death

I've been playing swamp a lot recently, and it seems that dying in missions is rather harsh. I've had multiple times where I've spent 5000 reputation or more to prepare for a mission, and because certain people were doing nothing but blasting zombies ended up getting mobbed with crates. While I do see the point in loosing something if you die, I don't feel that *everything* you own and fought for needs to get trashed. Any thoughts?