Hi all,

I am working on a new revision of BGT, and am planning the new set of features
that I would like to include in this release. I want to get a general idea of
what features the users want the most, and so I'm sending out an email to ask
for your ideas. A few things that I have planned are joystick support, tcp
sockets to enable more general networking other than the strict p2p system we
have now, possibly xml parsing and serialization, etc. Please do provide any
suggestions you may have for new features that should go on this list, and
especially the one you are mainly interested in (whether it be one of those
mentioned above or an entirely new one).

I want to make BGT as comprehensive as possible as a game development tool, and
here's an opportunity to influence the work.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall