Hello,
This is Oriol, the player  who's working on mush-z.
I currently don't have any solutions for the mac, even though I use a
mac myself, but if anyone has an idea it would be great if you could
tell me because I could try and convert all the windows mush-z code to
mac, and get a mac version out.
And btw denis, I'm not from South America. :)