Well you can google Diamond sound card and find the makers of that sound card. Also drivers won't do what you want either. Now with a computer that old your options are limited, because not sure if you have USB ports or even PCI ports. See most sound cards today are either USB or PCI. The old A S I ports are dead for product. See if your sound card has on the record side something like stereo mix or /wav. That will let you out put all sound from the computer like SB's what you hear feature. Now if you have PCI slots. you can put in a USB card. That will let you put a USB sound card in and those can be gotten very cheap. Even the Creative one will have the what you hear feature.