Hi Charles,

Ah, that is a bit before my time. I knew there had been someone before Alix started, but Alex has been the host for as long as I can remember. At least the last 30 years or so. So from my perspective Alex is the original host. :D

On 5/27/2012 2:42 AM, Charles Rivard wrote:
I think that Art Flemming is dead, but he was a good host of Jeopardy, and was the original.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts, but Labs are a close second.


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to