Hi Dark,

Well, once I clear my schedule I am certainly considering such a
project. I do think it would be fun, but requires a bit more time than
I have at the moment.

Cheers!


On 5/26/12, dark <[email protected]> wrote:
> I actually hope a game, even a multiple choice one is possible, I actually
> would like to see if I can understand why so many people enjoy the show in
> the states.
>
> Beware the grue!
>
> Dark.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to