----- Original Message -----
From: "Caitlyn and Nickels" <caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 4:50 PM

Hi,
well, I went and got swamp and the swamp patch today and installed it on my
virtual machine and I have no sounds except for the sappie voice.  I'm
running win xp and win eyes.. any suggestions, etc?  The sound card is
working and the game itself for some reason installed in a folder on my
desktop.

Thanks guys,
Caitlyn