> 
> Hi Thomas,
I was able to review the programming script you provided here, and I could 
certainly take that line of code and change the things in the quatation, as 
well as providing which would be true. Also, since the game is meant to be 
played with an X amount of players, you can provide for that as well. I have 
seen some games that ask how many human players are going to be playing. Of 
course, that does not mean you have to have those players, but it makes the 
game more fun for everyone.
Cheers!
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to