To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:40 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Realspeak Patched Installation

Hello everyone,

I have just uploaded the new 64-bit patched installer for the
Realspeak voices. The instructions for patching the install is located
in the file Readme.txt inside the zip file. You can download the patch
at
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/extras/Realspeak-64-bit-Installer.zip
and do let me know how it goes. I've only tried this out on my machine
with a few games and applications, and I'd be interested to know of
any problems and/or issues you encounter. Success stories too.