To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Realspeak Patched Installation

Hi Jacob,

Go ahead. That's basically why  I created the patch. I want as many
people as possible to be able to use it if they need it. I figured
there were plenty of people like myself who wanted to use the older
Realspeak Solo voices on a new Windows 7 machine, and were unable to
because the Freedom Science Fiction installer bombed out. The patch is
free to anyone who wants or needs it to patch their Realspeak
installer for a new 64-bit PC.

Cheers!