Hi Ron,

Obviously. The Star Wars version of Trouble only came out a year or
two ago back when the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoons started showing on
the Cartoon Network.

As far as Star Wars collections goes I have a pretty sizable
collection myself.  I have several Rubber Made containers full of
figures, ships, and other Star Wars stuff I've been collecting for the
last 30 years or so. :D