Now there's a problem I only hear out of the left ear, so I will never ever be able to finish the level.
At 02:22 PM 9/12/2012, you wrote:
Hi steven.
The most important thing I found with the planes, was not to treat them the way I'd treat regular jumps in an audio game, but to treat them dynamically and to judge when both planes were closest in the sterrio field.

Sometimes this would be on the left, sometimes in the center and sometimes right, it was just a question of judging both planes at the time, which is indeed why Jim gave them different sounds, in fact this is probably closest to a truly mainstream platforming puzzle I've seen in audio for this reason.

I'd also imagine that bit would be even harder than the first level if not playing on headphones, so if your using just speakers that might be the problem, sinse I found myself that speakers just don't give the audio precision in sterrio that you get with headphones that would be needed for somethig like this.

hth.

all the best,