Hi dark,

Well it's still technically a beta so you can contact them with whatever you
find and ask them to make changes I guess.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 05 October 2012 13:58
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers 5 Beta released

I've just had a go of it, it seems a lot like four accept there is the
planetary exploration option, which looks great.

The only problem I'm having however is an issue in the combat display, with
the buttons for special abilities and the like randomly not displaying
lables correctly (I clicked on taunt and got my ship's special ability, then
it all chnged to mines and other stuff and the taunt text vanished). I'm
hoping that was just the tutorial, but I'll give that another go and see.

All the best, Beware the Grue!

dArk.