Hi Darrren.

Well i persuaded the steem thingy to work, but I can't say I'm impressed. It seems to be some kind of major gaming promotion service with it's own software which functions a little like itunes, however just because niels is obviously advertizing the game there I don't see why it precludes him having a more conventional forum and blog for dedicated players of his games, ---- particularly sinse the account sign up doesn't seem doable with a screen reader due to another lovely capture, and the overwhelming majority of games I saw in adds were obviously not accessible ones.

I'll suggest to niels perhaps a better promotion alternative for vi players might be a good idea hear, sinse frankly even if it did get on steam, whatever the hell that means, it don't think it'll bennifit any of us.

Beware the Grue!