hmmm the last version was 2.8 though the forums are not that bad.
I don't often post but I do check.

At 08:23 p.m. 21/10/2012 -0400, you wrote:
I was under the impression that development had somewhat stagnated. Is there something on the audiogames forum that I missed? I don't often check there.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Sherman" <squir...@gmail.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:23:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp: mission thoughts

Hi,

It sounds like you are asking for different missions, but that take longer
and with more of a story line then correct?

Because currently the missions can go either quite quickly or relatively
long. it just depends on how many you have join, and how good those people
are. I have heard of last man standing missions lasting well over a half
hour. also missions into warehouse 4 can take well over an hour.

I do agree more missions with different styles than just collecting crates
would be great. But I don't have any suggestions. But if you do, throw
Aprone a message with the suggestion and as much detail as you can.

Also, there is a swamp folder being shared thru drop box. It has in it 4
maps you can play in off line mode. Sorry none of them have been
incorporated into multiplayer. But it does give you something else to try.

Or you can always create your own map and send it to aprone with your ideas
and suggestions.

Plus keep in mind a new version should be on the way soon. So it may just
contain some of your ideas in it. give it a look when it comes out and go
from there.

HTH.

Shermanator