From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 23 October 2012 10:03
To: Thomas Ward
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Slightly off topic: smugglers 5.

Hi Thomas,

Hmm, none of the ways that you mentioned work here.  Gold Wave does not
remember the last directory.  And the context key will not bring up Gold
Wave as a program to open a file with.  Well, ok, a folder on a flash drive
works almost the same as my c:\f, just not sure about the speed to and from.

Weird that Gold Wave nor the context key work the same for me.  Oh well, as
long as we get the work done right?

BFN