well tom there is an old console frotz there is supoosedly source with it but I am using frotz in windows with speech.
its not as snappy as a reader though.

At 09:54 a.m. 21/11/2012 -0500, you wrote:
Hi Ibrahim,

I'll see what I can do. As I said I personally liked Dosfrotz more
than Winfrotz so we are in agreement as to which is better. Although,
I am curious as to why Winfrotz doesn't work with Jaws. I am able to
use Winfrotz with NVDA without too much problems.