Hi Charles, I used soundtap audio recorder from NCh Software, sadly you have to pay for it, think it's about $29.

I know the game was louder at the start, I seem to have trouble speaking louder over main menus, I suppose it's all about practice. :)

From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 8:19 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Shades of doom audio review.

I just listened to your exploration of level 1. At first, I thought that the game was louder than your voice. There is a buzzing sound, probably from your PC?, but I didn't find it all that disruptive. So far, this is a good game review. Thanks for posting it. What program was used to do the recording? How did you get your mike and the game sounds to be recorded together? Thanks.