Hi Ibrahim, yes your message did get through. I use soundtap recording from www.nch.com it's very blind-friendly. I love doing audio reviews, even just for my own enjoyment, it's fun to look back on.

From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucuko...@sent.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 2:59 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Shades of doom audio review.

Hi Lori.

Don't know if my message got through, but just wanted to congratulate you on a really good review, I hope to see more like it. In your initial message you said you worked for Sense Scotland, so I guess my offer to introduce you to text based and RPG titles wasn't exactly what you were looking for? However, having said that I do have vast experience with a lot of audio titles, once I've figured out how to do my own recordings I might well submit my own reviews for games I particularly enjoy. With that in mind, would you mind sharing with us how you recorded your review, I particularly want to be able to record from my PC's sound card yet use my headset's microphone for actually doing the voice over to the game.

Let me know if you can help, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Lori Duncan