Ah, i see, sorry, that's down to my dodgy pasting! Blame it on my sore throat lol.

Thanks for the nice comments Brian, I could have sworn it was saying Lamp, because the noise always made me think of a parrifon sort of lamp, one with an open flame which makes a low roaring sound. I thought the fan sounded more like the piece of equipment you shouldn't shoot, the one in level 1. As for escaping, try the opening in the floor of level 1 lol k. --------------------------------------------------
From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:09 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Shades of doom audio review.

He means your entire reply to my message. It ended up at the very bottom of the messages. But I've always loved the Scottish accent and your voice is extremely pleasant on the ears anyway. Smile. A slight correction though. It's a fan, not a lamp in that room on level 1, the one after the room with the opening in the floor. Smile. I actually thought it was saying Van for a while and not Fan. I wasn't sure why there'd be a van inside the base unless it was an evacuation vehicle if the experiment went wrong. I kept trying to figure out how to get in the van and drive away LOL. Also on that room in level two with the two mutant humans with guns (a lot of people call that the Boom Room for obvious reasons), my personal strategy is actually to open the door, toss a grenade in there and then shut the door and let the grenade deal with them. Other than that an excellent job.