Well put Tom... that's probably how I would put it if I was asked to analyse it. If you had sight I could very well imagine you still seeing black... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blindness - Re: Announcement fromDraconisEntertainment

Hi,

Shrugs. Apparently we will just have to agree to disagree on this
topic. I don't doubt that you do not see anything, but as for myself
after having had sight for a large part of my early life and then
losing my sight I perceive darkness or pitch black from my eyes.

It could be simply because my brain is use to having input from my
eyes, and as soon as that input was cut off my brain still attempts to
process that visual input as something useful. Someone who never saw
anything before simply doesn't mentally process anything from their
visual senses because that functionality was never turned on to begin
with. :D