Hi tom.

I believe what I was hearing as thinny was what brian said was called a fitty, which would explain the mistake, sinse I don't imagine squashed coins are legal tender anymore :D.

Beware the grue!

dark.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Announcement from Draconis Entertainment

Hi Dark,

To be honest I'm not sure. A Thinny could be referring to pennies that
have been flattened. A lot of kids in the U.S. will lay pennies on a
railroad track and collect them after they have been smashed by a
train. After being smashed by a train they are extremely thin and
perhaps twice the diameter it was before it got squished. Lol!