To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Announcement from Draconis Entertainment

Not sure how the info on SilverDollar has leaked, but I want to put some of these rumors to bed right now.

SilverDollar *never* was planned to be a 3d 1st person game.

It will be coming out soon, and is a very simple, extremely cheap title, that is not intended as a significant release. It is, and was always planned, as a small, fun, and addictive title.

We will release more details on it when it becomes available.