Can anyone suggest a good site to check out some muds other than Alter Aeon? Don't get me wrong, I'm addicted to A A , but that star wars mud sounds interesteing

Thanks

Keith
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] what is mudding??

Hello James,

The term mud stands for multiuser dungeon. Its basically a text based
game you play online through a mud client or telnet client where you
type commands like: attack, equip, inventory, wear, north, south,
east, west. Although the term multiuser dungeon implies a Dungeon's
and Dragons type theme there are all kinds of muds ranging from
classic Dungeons and Dragons roll playing adventures, to space mining
operations, Star Wars based roll playing games, and quite a few
others. If you have an interest be it science fiction, horror, or
fantasy chances are there is a mud out there right up your alley.

Cheers!