To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] what is mudding??

Okay, I was looking at the VIP MUD, and it only went to VISTA...I'm
assuming that it will work with W7, though...It is my resolution to
learn much more about my computer, and I have learned most of what
little I know now from installing and using Entombed...And OT, I have
a trivia gmae I downloaded from Kitchin sink, and Jim said I should
check my X86 programs and move them to somewhere else on this computer
since it's W7, 64...How do I find the X86 programs and  how do I move
them?...Thanks for all of the info I have received and will continue
to receive in the future...Hope everyone had a great holliday, and I'm
downloading VIP tommorrow afternoon, so keep your fingers crossed for
me...(Smile)

Hello Keith,

Well, the best place would be to go to
http://www.mudconnect.com
which has 973 muds in their database as of yesterday. So you should be
able to find plenty of games to join and play right  there. :D