Hahaha!!!...Did I say I was going to stick this out?...I should've
just said I'd lose ten pounds instead of learning this ****!...Not
doing well, if you couldn't guessMy husband just called and wants to
get me a new lap top after taxes and I'm thinking, maybe not a good
idea if I can't learn to use W7 on this...I'm still working on this,
though, for a bit yet, but I have to go do the dishes...You know it's
bad when I am jumping up to do the dishes volentarily...(Huff)