Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:03 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] monkeyterm question

Hi, Michael,

Thanks for your assistance.

How can I know if I am connected or not?  I think I have created the
alteraeon.xml file.  It does not come up in the list but if I press
control+o and I type alteraeon it says "Monkeyterm alteraeon"
If I am connected what is supposed to happen because I just have a blank
screen.  A few times I hear a descending tone sounding kind of like a
violin.

Thanks again

Allen
allen.j...@foxvalley.net