Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 1:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] monkeyterm question

Hi there.
Which screen reader are you running? As Michael said, your best bet for
Alter Aeon would be to instead of creating a new xml from scratch open
using ctrl+o and shift+tab to the list of files and locate mathayas
Alter Aeon.xml. What happens when you open that file?

Sent with Thunderbird 16.0.1 Portable