To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help Naming a Wrestling Game

Hi,

I was going to suggest something like ddt, but that'd be too obvious
and similar i guess to piledriver.  Guess I just like the name of that
move. :D

I'm loving the sound of this Tom, particularly because the WWE games
are becoming somewhat less playable again.

my question is, will all wrestlers be unlocked at the start or will
you be able to unlock some of the ones such as stone cold, undertaker,
other legendary ones etc by completing say...the rise of a current
superstar? somewhat like beating a boss and unlocking them after.
I just thought it'd give more replay value to something which i'm sure
i'll spend many hours playing with anyway since i cant get piledriver
to work anymore for one thing.