Hi, I have been trying to connect and play some of the muds on the mud connector site and when I click the connect and play link, it takes me to a page about something called TMC and needing java enabled and having adobe flash player installed. I currently do not have flashplayer installed due to some issues with a website I visit every day that automatically plays video that cannot be muted or turned off (as in an onscreen player). So, is there some way I can install Adobe flash player, yet be able to disable it or turn it off when I need to?

Windows xp sp 3
window eyes 7.5.4.1
IE 8

Thanks