would love to see a mud styled on elite that sort of thing. with trading
factory building and economy related stuff.

don't get me wrong i love star conquest but they've got the trading element of
it far from right i think. for example, they expect you to find the trading
centres all yourself. i don't actually agree with that, a trader should find
the best routes yes but all the trading centres should be known or how can any
given economy be expected to be maintained or even grow if the supply of goods
is based on knowing where the trading centres are? to me that's somewhat silly.

Sent from my iPad