Hi all,
So some spoilers are here because I need a bit of help. After getting the guard
drunk and leave the room, come back to see that he took his helmet and cloak
off, among other things, and I just found the Bottle of Poison. Examining it it
says I could use this on I know who… and um, that'd be the guard? However when
I use the Bottle of Poison with the guard it won't let me use it. The
pocketknife won't unlock the strongbox either which I thought would have. Does
anyone know how to use the poison on the guard or when do i use it? Already
tried it on the Librarian just for cureosity's sake but I'm convinced it's the
guard.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks