You could use Ganglia but depending on number of unique URLs this may not
be such a great idea. I did something similar at a previous job to
evaluate page response times (aggregated on hourly basis). You can find it
here

https://github.com/vvuksan/pagetime-analyzer

I blogged about it here

http://vuksan.com/blog/2010/07/15/analyzing-your-web-page-response-times