Hi,

Boomerang seems a nice option, but I am working in a cloud environment and
Boomerang requires javascript to be embedded in every page that needs to be
monitored. The applications are run on the lighttpd servers by the users and
it might seem intrusive to embed javascript into their application without
their consent in the cloud environment.
Piwik is another tool which also provides client perceived response time
measurements but with the usage of javascripts similar to Boomerang.
Does anybody know any other tool for client perceived response time
measurement without the use of Javascripts?

-Archana