Seems like a plausible approach. I'd like to see a working version of it
:-). We should really classify usage scenarios ie.

1. Ganglia behind the firewall no access controls needed or Ganglia
protected using Basic Auth
2. Grainy access controls like the ones you have outlined

Beyond that we have potential issues like

1. Whether person has access sanitize input. Exposure here is on the Edit
Optional Graphs and Views and using things like ../.. etc. I already have
parts of input sanitization in edit optional graphs.
2. XSS and CSRF are dangers with XSS likely easy to fix.

Vladimir

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:17:24 -0500, Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org> wrote:
> Here's what I've been working on:
>
> 1. Create a login.php script.  This is protected by Apache
authentication
> so you can use htpasswd, LDAP, or whatever you want for authentication.
If