Hello,

I installed Ganglia 3.0.2 on a dual Xeon EM64T cluster running Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 4.0. The Ganglia web has been running OK for about 2
months. However, a problem suddenly came up this morning:

The remote nodes appeared to be down on the Ganglia web page (they were
actually up). I restarted the gmond on the head node, then the Ganglia web
page showed these remote nodes were up, but exactly after 5 minutes, the
Ganglia web page said these nodes were down again.

Anyone know what was the problem? Thanks a lot for your help.

Yiye